Elite Ammunition's Status

General discussion.
blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Elite Ammunition's Status

Post by blueorison » 08 Sep 2011, 17:40

Many of you guys have ordered from EA before. Many of you have been aware of what they had to go through a year ago, and the righteous actions they have taken in wake of that event to make things right with their customers, as a company and forum sponsor, and as good folk. Not long after, they attacked by the malicious ATF.

Jay has always offered free services to help forum members fix their broken sights, magazine catches, this or that. Lisa takes orders non-stop and has to deal with crabby people all day on the forum and the phone. Vitaliy has to be Russian and drink lots of vodka. They have done so much to help us out.

If you remember even one instance Elite has helped you either with information on the forum on your pistol or PS90, or in any way, remember this;

EA is going through a legal battle they chose to take up against the Big Arsehats of Thug Frontier. I don't know, it was the first acronym to come to mind, and I'm tired. So is EA. I know they would really appreciate you sticking by their side as loyal friends, and seeing to it that we help them keep comin out with more advancements in the field of 5.7x28mm and other calibers.

I don't want to wait for the day to come when we don't have any viable SD 5.7x28mm munitions from them. I don't even want to think about that, because then what we own WOULD really be a plinker varmint gun.

If you feel like it, donate to their fight to keep their company afloat after the BATF broke into their business and stole their ammunition. If not, feel free to express your support if it's your thing. If you HAVE donated and wish to express your love, feel free to use this thread as a communication and support builder for EA.

I'm done talking. It's your turn.

Blue out.

http://www.eliteammunition.net/catalog/ ... 926562.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Did I mention it was a raffle and there were prizes...)
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

Heavyarms

Re: Elite Ammunition's Status

Post by Heavyarms » 10 Sep 2011, 07:18

Please forgive me for having to ask what happend? I have been off the Forum for a while and just returning and need an update. Hell I missed the whole MO being sent away part too. I'm sorry to hear about EA and when I can donate I deffinately will. I never bought 5.7 ammo but bought a lot of .50 rounds and loved them.

CenCalSplicer

Post by CenCalSplicer » 10 Sep 2011, 14:22

Heavyarms wrote:Please forgive me for having to ask what happend? I have been off the Forum for a while and just returning and need an update. Hell I missed the whole MO being sent away part too. I'm sorry to hear about EA and when I can donate I deffinately will. I never bought 5.7 ammo but bought a lot of .50 rounds and loved them.
Read through this thread:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11141

More info can be found on EA's website. I would definitlely recommend donating or buying raffle tickets to support the Wolf family. They need our support to fight a part of the federal government that doesn't work within laws, they change regulation to put us on the outside of the law.

firestorm248
Gold Member

Post by firestorm248 » 10 Sep 2011, 19:23

EA offers products for the FsN that are impossible to get anywhere else. Frangible, high performance, sub sonic, and even accurizing. They deserve all the help we can offer them. Fighting a government agency isn’t easy or cheap, I have bought 10 raffle tickets and given a $50 donation last month. I also pledge to give a $50 to $100 donation every month for as long as possible. I encourage everyone to give whatever they can, whenever they can to help support EA in their time of need.

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 10 Sep 2011, 19:47

:thumb:
Shoot more, worry less.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 10 Sep 2011, 20:24

Thank you very much guys.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 10 Sep 2011, 20:35

Thanks Guys....you rock

We have 99 tickets sold so far. :clap:
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SoCal Gunner
custom title: WTF

Post by SoCal Gunner » 11 Sep 2011, 17:51

Make it 100! I hope you guys get a great (expensive) attorney and take 'em all the way!

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 11 Sep 2011, 18:44

We are now up to 107 tickets sold

Thanks Guys
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod

Post by blueorison » 11 Sep 2011, 19:30

SoCal Gunner wrote:Make it 100! I hope you guys get a great (expensive) attorney and take 'em all the way!
NICE

but too slow, my rapid fire finger took 100. :lmao:

KICK ASS EA!
Shoot more, worry less.

SoCal Gunner
custom title: WTF

Post by SoCal Gunner » 12 Sep 2011, 06:09

blueorison wrote:
SoCa l Gunner wrote:Make it 100! I hope you guys get a great (expensive) attorney and take 'em all the way!
NICE

but too slow, my rapid fire finger took 100. :lmao:

KICK ASS EA!
You were cited for a false start and your ticket was revoked.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 14 Sep 2011, 10:41

To those who have purchased ticket we thank you very much for your support :clap: :thumb:

The goal is to sell 300 tickets and we are up 110 tickets so far

There are 3 weeks left
http://www.eliteammunition.net/catalog/ ... 926562.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am getting nervous about reaching my goal :(
Visit Us on FaceBook

jgreenberg01
Platinum Member
custom title: FNP-45 Cylon

Post by jgreenberg01 » 14 Sep 2011, 10:46

Put me down for 2 Lisa and I hope to get at least a couple more next pay day. I would have bought more but had an unexpected car expense and my fracking insurance company wants me to cough up money for a test that was supposed to be covered. I friggen HATE insurance companies!!!

I LOVE Elite Ammunition though :D
0100001101101111011011010110010100100000011000010110111001100100001000000111010001100001011010110110010100100000011010010111010000101110

sib1948

Post by sib1948 » 20 Sep 2011, 17:41

Just bought 2. I have only had my FiveSeveN 6 weeks, but have already used their company twice. Great products and service! This country needs more entrepreneurs like them. Free to work without government interference.

Buffman
Silver Member

Post by Buffman » 20 Sep 2011, 18:32

I wish I had some cash to buy them..

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2 » 20 Sep 2011, 20:16

I understand guys and I really thank you.

Lisa has been freaking out a little bit and the pressure is getting to both of us.

The thing that pisses me off the most is we had just set aside enough for another press. With all the other BS that went along with this fight this stops me from making ammo. We have been to busy to swap over one of our 5.7 presses to run 45acp or 10mm. The machines are so customized to get them to run those rounds takes almost a day to convert one way.

As I have talked about in the past I wanted to bring out a whole new line of EA premium self defense ammunition in common calibers. We were going to use that press for just that stuff.

buffman you have helped me out countless times in the past so don't worry.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

EARS

Post by EARS » 22 Sep 2011, 03:53

I don't have the opportunity to be on the net as often as before. However, I couldn't agree more with Blue and the others. Jay & Lisa have not also done so much for everyone through Elite Ammo, but through the forum itself. People have a habit forgetting how good it has been for them and others here. Remember, Jay & Lisa's word is not only their bond, it's their life. If you think different, you need to take a good and long look in the mirror. One other thing, try purchasing the wide assortment of ammo from FN and others out there. You won't find the quality, the variety, the quality and the variety anywhere else besides Elite. Lisa, Jay don't little the idiots get to you. You both have always been the greatest to everyone and it's an honor to be able to call you friends/family.