MGM barreled TC Encore 5.7x28.

Post firearms for sale or want to buy requests.
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
Cohiba

MGM barreled TC Encore 5.7x28.

Post by Cohiba » 08 Apr 2012, 06:01

Looking for another platform to shoot the 5.7?
Maybe looking for a test platform for reloading or a sniper rifle to round out your sub-gun and pistol...
Not as sexy as a P90... BUT IT SHOOTS!!!
PH stock is filled with Liquid nails to increase weight and even out balance.
BBL is MGM, Match grade Machine 1" HBAR, 22", 1:14" twist, tefloned with parabolic crown.
trigger has had profesional work and breaks dead on 2 pounds. feels like 1/2 pound.
forend is flat bottom laminate.
Scope is Simmons 6.5-20x44mm AO mil-dot reticle with target turrets and is included.
rifle weighs 10 pounds.
Shoots the 40gr factory VMAX into 1/2", EASY.
Dies included as well as the small amount of once fired brass. Never reloaded for it since the factory ammo shoots so well.
$700 for the package Shipped CONUS.
trades considered. Steyr bolt guns, AR lowers, mostly long guns so just ask.
I have a 341 A+ at Gunbroker PUBLIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT.

romer522

Re: MGM barreled TC Encore 5.7x28.

Post by romer522 » 08 Apr 2012, 08:28

:facepalm:

flyingirish04
Gold Member
custom title: Mtn Man in Flatland

Post by flyingirish04 » 08 Apr 2012, 10:51

1/2" at what range?
Killed Two Stones with One Bird.

Cohiba

Post by Cohiba » 08 Apr 2012, 11:16

100 yards.
the rifle is very quiet and you feel no recoil. I think the figure was ubder .5# of recoil enegry when i ran the numbers.

i had bought it to use on suburban deer. I have burst a few tree rats. takes heads off.

Cohiba

Post by Cohiba » 08 Apr 2012, 15:05

I'm not real keep on being called a liar partner.
Now I dont know if you are tryng to get a rise out of me or if your just a loud mouth who's daddy never taught him any manners but in my neck of the woods you better get your hands out of your pockets when you start talking that way.
I'm pretty dang sure I know how to measure groups and i'm pretty dang sure I know how to measure distance, so unless you have something positive to say i request you take your trolling to someone elses party.

flyingirish04
Gold Member
custom title: Mtn Man in Flatland

Post by flyingirish04 » 08 Apr 2012, 15:54

Feel free to erase my comments entirely. I was interested in the firearm, however the answers to questions have stifled my interest.

I apologize for cluttering up the thread. I will address my questions via pm next time.

Happy Easter.
Killed Two Stones with One Bird.

Cohiba

Post by Cohiba » 08 Apr 2012, 15:57

you know what guys?
I came to this site because I had a neat rifle I didnt want anymore. I dont own anything else in the 5.7 caliber and doubtfully ever will. It just doesnt fit my nitch.
So i was required to post 50 times before I could list it. I thought that maybe someone here would like to have another platform to shoot thier 5.7 ammo in.
My mistake.
But I see that some of you guys just cant see that what suits one doesnt suit all.
No need for me to be here. Enjoy yourselves.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 08 Apr 2012, 18:45

I realize this is a bit late but I haven't been camped outline today.

Stop trolling the classifieds people. Relevant posts only please. Regardless of anything else, this member has met the requirements to post a WTS ad, please allow the member to conduct their business as intended.

Thanks
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Cohiba

Post by Cohiba » 09 Apr 2012, 02:16

SPF.
Thanks Chuck.
Let me say... It is very common for people of average and below average skill levels to make excuses that are equipment related. It is very uncommon for these people to step up and blame themselves. I have hear so many times "the grip angle" "the ammo is inaccurate" "the scope rings suck" "I need a better trigger" ect ect ect. I have been told here by PM that I was a liar because a custom ammo maker of 5.7 says that factory ammo is inaccurate...
:ponder:
really?
A person who's income depends on convincing you of thier products accuracy says that factory ammo isnt any good...
UHHH. I AM STUNNED!
Because usually a company selling product A says that the alter companoes product is just as good as thiers... :lmao:
But regardless...
What it comes down to is just because one person may not be capable of running the table with a Meucci, doesnt mean another man cant do it with a house cue.
My most sincere thanks to the forum admin and mods for allowing me to post this rifle.
My most sincere advise to you know who's... "Mastery doesnt come wrapped in cellophane, but drenched in sweat"
Buy less, try more.

Thedirtyheat

Post by Thedirtyheat » 09 Apr 2012, 06:25

The biggest issue with factory is the glue they use it's very inconsistent on how much they use therefore can cause issues. Those have been my personal findings though so I'm forced to agree with EA on this one, buy that's not to say you didn't just get some good batches or you're a lier it's just my personal findings and opinion.

Llagoud
custom title: A is A

Post by Llagoud » 09 Apr 2012, 06:38

Rapier1772 wrote:I realize this is a bit late but I haven't been camped outline today.

Stop trolling the classifieds people. Relevant posts only please. Regardless of anything else, this member has met the requirements to post a WTS ad, please allow the member to conduct their business as intended.

Thanks
:thumb:

Sold Pending Funds. Locked.

If the deal falls through I will unlock thread.