Obama's record on firearms triggers run on sales in Colorado

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
DAUG

Re: Obama's record on firearms triggers run on sales in Colorado

Post by DAUG » 11 Nov 2008, 13:08

MrSlippyFist wrote:
Boxing Buffalo wrote:I don't think I'm being naive when I say people are flipping out and acting like paranoid crazies. Plus, that article frames the gun owner like a psycho when they say he was "cradling" the gun. You cradle a baby... God I hate the media.

Once I see some empirical evidence, I'll join in this parade of panic that all gun owners (except me) are participating in.
I fear you may be that guy who has to pay an exorbitant amount of money for a rifle or ammo just before a very likely ban. Believe me, I hope that's not the case. But in all likelihood it may be. Just listen to folks like Jay who can contest to the condition created by Carter and Clinton.
Buffalo,

As much as I agree with your sentiment, it's still prudent as Slippy suggest to consider buying those things that will likely be involuntarily removed from your wish list. Ammo certainly will cost more, but those systems you've put off purchasing will certainly be more expensive if not reach a level of unobtainium.
EARTH FIRST! We'll pave the other planets later - 5Jeffro7

Wollychop

Post by Wollychop » 11 Nov 2008, 13:15

Buffalo's not a board member anymore.

DAUG

Post by DAUG » 11 Nov 2008, 13:21

Really . . I had wondered what had happened to him after his last misunderstanding incident. Regardless, this reminded me to put in an order in with Elite this week!
EARTH FIRST! We'll pave the other planets later - 5Jeffro7