Century C39 micro ( those who have tested it out only please

Talk about your favorite longguns here.
jckilla
custom title: jckilla

Century C39 micro ( those who have tested it out only please

Post by jckilla » 21 Feb 2015, 09:44

I've bought tons of stuff off Palmetto State Armory. They are a great company to deal with. Got my custom Kyle Lamb VTAC MP-15 from them ( the first one ( & better IMOHO ), with the JP Enterprises single stage match trigger & speed hammer. - http://www.outdoorhub.com/reviews/2014/ ... ear-later/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - I'm looking into getting that Century C39 Micro - after I see what Buffman thinks. This whole thing about the BATFS taking our M855 is wrong ( or not letting us get it or produce it is ludicrous ) - The Sig Brace just got its clearance letter from the BATFE , so I can have basically a SBR AK with a custom violin case off gunbroker that holds the C39 ( or any of your rifles, or rifle - pistols ) plus a lot of magazines. Not trying to hijack the thread, I'll repost. What does anyone ( who has shot the Century C39 MICRO think compared to the Draco or any other AK pistol that has a MILLED receiver. Please don't respond if you're going to compare it to anything stamped. I'm scooping up ammo off Gunbot for 41 cents for M855 a case, & already ordered 10 boxes of SS197 for $18.99 as well. Make sure and use a promo code for free shipping or a 10% discount on orders over certain amounts. They are a HUGE distributor & can come down more on their prices. Their upper & lower packages are really well priced, and they assemble it prior to shipping unless you ask them not to, and they do everything correctly. My buddy just got the PSA CHF complete rifle build Kit for $499 and it comes with a 26" 7075 FN T6 A3 ( machine gun steel as FN calls it and uses it in the M240 & M249 weapon systems. Comes in the 1 in 7" twist for up to 77 grain rounds ( same as the VTAC ), it's got a single stage trigger , everything else is obviously mil spec, but for the price, you can't go wrong. And yes of course my VTAC is a completely different animal than the PSA, but I'm just making a point that Palmetto State Armory is great for pretty much everything.

kfeltenberger
Gold Member
custom title: BSG-94 Chronicler

Re: Century C39 micro ( those who have tested it out only pl

Post by kfeltenberger » 21 Feb 2015, 18:22

jckilla wrote:The Sig Brace just got its clearance letter from the BATFE , so I can have basically a SBR AK
ATF has not, to my knowledge, rescinded the letter that was recently released that said if you use the brace like a stock and shoulder the rifle, you are in violation of illegally creating a SBR. If you use it as it was intended, then you're fine.
Kurt

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Re: Century C39 micro ( those who have tested it out only pl

Post by blueorison » 21 Feb 2015, 20:13

kfeltenberger wrote:
jckilla wrote:The Sig Brace just got its clearance letter from the BATFE , so I can have basically a SBR AK
ATF has not, to my knowledge, rescinded the letter that was recently released that said if you use the brace like a stock and shoulder the rifle, you are in violation of illegally creating a SBR. If you use it as it was intended, then you're fine.
^

Yeap.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.