Looking for SCAR 16 FDE - NIB or Used

Anything from firearms, ammunition, accessories, etc...
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
Beecher Tool

Looking for SCAR 16 FDE - NIB or Used

Post by Beecher Tool » 26 Mar 2013, 11:20

I am going to see if an interesting offer brings anything interesting out of the woodwork. I am beating the bushes to find an FN SCAR 16 in FDE. The firearm does NOT have to be new...in fact provided that it was properly maintained even if it had 1,500 rounds through it...that is no problem. I am not looking to pay gunbroker.com price for it either. [Also I don't want a firearm that has been permanently altered to be non-free state compliant e.g. gluing the folding stock so it can't be undone] Hence, here goes....anyone that hooks me up with said carbine will receive a bounty paid in brand new Lake City XM855 green tip ammo for every dollar under $3,500 the rifle costs me...exclusive of shipping and insurance.

In other words....if someone finds me the SCAR 16 FDE for $2,500....they will receive 1,000 rounds of brand new Lake City M855 5.56x45 green tip as a finders fee.......and most of us know what ammo prices look like today.

The SCAR 16 is intended to be the little brother to my SCAR 17.

Beecher Tool

Re: Looking for SCAR 16 FDE - NIB or Used

Post by Beecher Tool » 30 Mar 2013, 17:45

We.......it can be done...I just picked up an FDE SCAR 16....for < $2750.....and of all things off of gunbroker.com She is auction# 333886620 .....had roughly 200 rounds through it..that is roughly $500 less than any other one I have seen...so it seems that deals are starting to show up again.

Beecher Tool

Post by Beecher Tool » 12 Apr 2013, 20:37

[Well....finally....here is the SCAR 16 I picked up off of gunbroker for $2700 prior to my adding optics and a bunch of goodies...at least I thought it was a sane price.[URL=http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/ ... .jpg[/img][/url]

Its a member of a nice family... [URL=http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/ ... .jpg[/img][/url]

[

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 12 Apr 2013, 21:24

Nice, great catch! Everything is going back down. People just have yet to realize it.

It's not a fast process, but it is starting to trickle, and pour in some places. :)
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 12 Apr 2013, 22:14

Since you have your rifle, I'll lock the thread.

PS Nice rifle
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.