Jesse Jackson, in Florida, running his mouf again...

General discussion.
gotants

Jesse Jackson, in Florida, running his mouf again...

Post by gotants » 31 Jul 2013, 21:17

What a <profanity> idiot. Telling folks to boycott Florida because we "Glorified" George Zimmerman and "Put Him on a Pedastal".

No you idiot, you made the an issue that shouldn't have been (racial) and then said you just wanted justice. Then when the verdict didn't go your way (revenge) you now want to attack our laws (SYG) which his ignorant a$$ has no clue, is not a law, but verbage within "Justifiable Use of Deadly Force), and not only that, the SYG clause has been used successfully more by blacks than whites. So in essence, since black on black crime is the real issue he is ignoring, what he is proposing would make it worse.

I normally don't wish bad on anyone, but if a bus fell on him tomorrow, I'd might likely celebrate.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: Jesse Jackson, in Florida, running his mouf again...

Post by Rapier1772 » 31 Jul 2013, 21:31

gotants wrote:I normally don't wish bad on anyone, but if a bus fell on him tomorrow, I'd might likely celebrate.
I'd raise a glass with ya :laugh:

PS Welcome back!
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

500SWfan

Post by 500SWfan » 31 Jul 2013, 22:43

gotants wrote:What a <profanity> idiot. Telling folks to boycott Florida because we "Glorified" George Zimmerman and "Put Him on a Pedastal".

No you idiot, you made the an issue that shouldn't have been (racial) and then said you just wanted justice. Then when the verdict didn't go your way (revenge) you now want to attack our laws (SYG) which his ignorant a$$ has no clue, is not a law, but verbage within "Justifiable Use of Deadly Force), and not only that, the SYG clause has been used successfully more by blacks than whites. So in essence, since black on black crime is the real issue he is ignoring, what he is proposing would make it worse.

I normally don't wish bad on anyone, but if a bus fell on him tomorrow, I'd might likely celebrate.
:thumb: He's just a parasite who manufactures issues where they don't exist to dupe the gullible into filling his bank account, while he pretends to represent a "cause" besides his own self-interest.

flyingirish04
Gold Member
custom title: Mtn Man in Flatland

Post by flyingirish04 » 01 Aug 2013, 12:40

I say again: THIS CASE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS! NOTHING!

I wish people would shut their mouths when they don't know what they are talking about.
Killed Two Stones with One Bird.